Ship Spare Parts
Competence center for ship spare parts
Ship & Industrial Repair
Kloska Technical Marine Sales GmbH · Bremerhaven
The Kloska Technical Marine Sales GmbH, Bremerhaven location has a 1200 sqm hall with direct water connection and a surrounding repair pier of approx. 200 m length.
The hall is equipped with a 10 t and a 3.2 t crane as well as modern machines for steel machining and processing, so that the production, processing and handling of even large components is no problem. Among other things, a CNC flame cutting machine for sheet metal formats of 2000 x 4000 cm is available. With this, sheets up to 100 mm thick can be cut.
Our team of experienced welders, fitters and technicians guarantees a comprehensive and reliable service at all times.
Thanks to our excellent network, we can solve even complicated problems within the shortest possible time, with the best possible results.
- New construction as well as repair of steel structures (manufacturing, transport (handling and assembly from one source)
- Welding work (steel, aluminium, stainless steel and CuNiFe)
- Pipeline construction and repair
- Ship repairs (steel construction, pipeline construction, winch repair, anchor and chain service, gangway repair, tank cleaning)
- Hydraulic Service / Pneumatic Repair
- Assembly service / Disassembly service
- Gas free measurements / free measurement of containers and narrow spaces according to DGUV principle 313-002 /BGG/GUV-G 970
- UVV crane test according to DGUV V52 (BGV D6)
- UVV door tests according to BGR 232 (ASR A1,7)